25/17|AdmissionPosted on 22-Jul-2017
FROM PASS COURSE TO HONORS AND HONOURS TO HONORS
24/17|RecruitmentPosted on 19-Jul-2017
ALUMNI ASSOCIATION|NoticePosted on 01-Jul-2017
College in a Village? This year Krishna Chandra College, Hetampur, has completed 119 years of its existence. It was founded by Maharani Padma Sundari Devi, wife of Maharaja Ramranjan Chakraborty, in the name of her father-in-law Raja Krishna Chandra. Before the formal start of its functioning, the college got in 1896 the seal of approval from the University Of Calcutta to teach the First Art course. For about 25 years, the college functioned as an intermediate College. In 1923, it obtained the permission to teach B.A course. In 1956, the college becomes a Govt.-Sponsored Institution. In 1958, the B. Sc course was open. Since the early sixties, the college began to open Honours courses, one after another, and now it has 12 Honours departments and one General Department (Geography) besides B. Com General faculty not a mean achievement for a college located in rural area.
Quit Read more
National Anthem of India
Krishna Chandra CollegeRead more